French Language Academy's adult French classes follow the recommendations of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), a standard reference internationally used for language learning.
Our program focuses on the communicative approach for you to develop and master the four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Our teachers will give you the keys to a solid knowledge of French language and a good understanding of the French-speaking world with cultural insights. Through our many interactive activities, you will learn French to talk about various concrete topics and hold a conversation easily.
By joining our adult French group classes, you will get:
Students will quickly master many everyday life situations thanks to Le nouveau taxi!, a book designed to learn how to master the French language. Students will find :
– An active approach with oral and written activities to develop linguistic skills efficiently
– A theme for each unit to discover the French-speaking world, talk about personal experience and culture
– A rigorous yet fun observation of the language forms and structures
– Multimedia support material with interactive grammar and vocabulary activities
– A grammar index, conjugation table, transcriptions and maps to understand the French language around the world.