For learners from 11 to 15 years old, we use the teenagers' abilities to learn and interact easily, in a fun and dynamic atmosphere. Our French language school encourages them to build confidence in spoken and provide them innovative learning methodologies.
Our lessons have a structured routine to feel at ease and confident to interact in French, with clear linguistic objectives involving reading and writing. The program offers a diversity of practical themes and projects to enhance socialization while having fun.
Through a wide range of interactive and educational games and songs, they will learn French vocabulary, grammar, sentence constructions and cultural aspects. They will have realistic role-plays to encourage thinking and creativity when practising dialogues.
By joining our Teenager French group classes, the student will get:
Students will easily master French in everyday life situations thanks to Nouveau Pixel. Adolescents will have access to :
– An active approach with oral and written activities to develop linguistic skills efficiently
– Various units enabling to talk about family, friends, school and hobbies
– A rigorous yet fun observation of the language forms and structures
– A cultural focus on the French-speaking world
– A grammar index, conjugation table and transcriptions to understand the French language from around the world.